Develop a model to calculate contribution to cash supply chain costs
A model and secured environment were developed to import data (from various stakeholders), store the data, perform trend analysis and calculate invoices per bank for each period.
1. Problem Statement
- A model is required to calculate each individual bank’s contribution to the supply chain costs.
- Guidelines and principles to be developed to determine which cash transactions should be included.
- Invoice contribution should be calculated and distributed periodically.
2. Solution Approach
- All banks were engaged to ensure that the correct volumes have been submitted and that the principles were followed correctly;
- All documents uploaded onto a secured hosting environment;
- Contribution per bank is calculated based on transactional volumes;
- Invoices circulated to all stakeholders;
3. Project Outcomes
- Correct volumes are submitted by retail banks for each period;
- Data hosted in a secured environment;
- Trend analysis on monthly volumes;
- Invoices per retail bank are calculated and distributed;